Web-Meeting | COVID-19: The New Normal - Return to the USA (German)
According to the German Foreign Office, the USA is the largest consumer of German exports. Germany in turn is the USA's most important trading partner in Europe.
Since 13 March 2020, however, an entry ban has been in force for persons who have stayed in Germany or another Schengen state within a period of 14 days before entering the USA.
- How can companies deal with these restrictions?
- What is the "new normality" for international, but also local employees in the United States?
- What about travel restrictions to the USA and travel within the USA?
- How is the current health care system to be assessed in view of the large regional differences in COVID-19 cases?
- What is the current security situation on the ground in view of the ongoing protests and upcoming elections?
- How can International support SOS?
If you cannot attend but would like to receive the recording of the web meeting, please register as well. The recording will be sent to you by e-mail afterwards.
Further information about International SOS is available at www.internationalsos.de.
We look forward to your feedback and participation in the web meeting!