Web-Meeting | Back to Travel: Focus on USA (German)
Next to China, the USA is the top market for mechanical engineering. The need to maintain, repair or set up machines is great, but the possibilities for service work are currently limited.
- What are the current possibilities for sending personnel to the USA?
- How does the national interest exception procedure work?
- How is the situation around the coronavirus developing?
- What should I do if my employees fall ill on site?
- How is Corona changing everyday life in the USA? Where can I find information on state laws?
- Does the corona crisis have an impact on the security situation in the USA?
In one and a half hours, experts from the VDMA (The German Engineering Federation) and International SOS will give you an overview of the current situation in the areas of travel, health and safety.
Our experts in conversation:
- Gabriele Welcker-Clemens, VDMA Foreign Trade Association
- Dr. Stefan Eßer, International SOS, Regional Medical Director
- Martin Bauer, International SOS, Regional Security Manager
- Monika Hollacher, VDMA Foreign Trade
- Oliver Wack, VDMA Foreign Trade
This event is the continuation of the virtual "Back to Travel" series of events with a country-specific focus on the key markets of the mechanical engineering industry.
We look forward to your registration for the web conference. You will receive the participation link by e-mail a few days before the event.