We work in partnership with the majority of insurers and brokers worldwide. International SOS services integrate seamlessly with various insurance policies, helping to prevent claims as well as respond to requests for support. We collaborate with a network of partners to provide best-in-class services to end-users.
We are continually developing and evolving our partnerships with insurers and brokers, allowing us to:
- Deliver information and training courses for clients, protecting and minimising risks for workforces
- Provide valuable case trends and insights to proactively manage the health, safety and security risks impacting employees
- Demonstrate the positive impact of proactively managing risks on insurance claims
- Work collaboratively with brokers and insurers to ensure alignment and cooperation with our clients
- Deliver services which are fully integrated with insurance policies, so clients benefit from our seamless services
Complete the form below to learn more about our partnership with insurers and brokers.
BENEFITS TO YOU AND YOUR ORGANISATION
Direct Billing with InsurersOver 4,500 clients around the world enjoy the benefits of a direct billing agreement with many different insurers. The ability to integrate International SOS assistance services with their insurance, removes the considerable administrative burden for clients and brokers. Click on the link below to discover how the direct billing process works in practice.
Study on Risk Mitigation for Business TravellersChubb and International SOS partnered to conduct an extensive study on the impact of proactive risk mitigation. A key finding from this study was that 86% of calls from joint clients to an International SOS Assistance Centre resulted in no additional claims costs, demonstrating the positive impact of education and advice.
Why Protect Employees on Assignment?The risk associated with international assignees vary depending on location, medical history and personal profile. Bespoke assistance services help protect whilst also fully integrating and utilising medical insurance benefits.
International SOS and Special RisksDifferent employee populations face different risks, and this goes beyond those in the traditional health and security environment. Learn more about our partnership with Hiscox and how we address Crisis Management and speciality risks.