Offshore Health and Safety
International SOS helps workforces across the world stay safe, providing guidance in a number of fields including offshore health and safety.
YOUR OFFSHORE SAFETY AND MEDICAL SERVICES PARTNER
We have an unrivalled understanding of the challenges faced by companies working in the offshore oil and gas industry. Our teams have more than 30 years' experience providing offshore health and safety solutions.
We work with you to build a holistic healthcare solution that evolves with your business.
A SOLUTION TO FIT YOUR NEEDS.With a strong focus on prevention, our solution:
- Scales with your operations by delivering a service of appropriate size and scope to protect your bottom line.
- Supports your business continuity agenda by providing timely and quality medical care to your employees, increasing their productivity and reducing lost time.
- Contributes to the enhancement of your HSE performance through a stringent injury and illness case management methodology and support system. Developed in line with industry standards (IADC1 and OSHA2) to help you reduce your Loss Time Injuries (LTIs) and recordables.
- Assists your company to comply with national and international regulations and industry best practices, ensuring you have a consistent and measurable solution while meeting your Duty of Care agenda for all employees.
1 IADC = International Association of Drilling Contractors
2 OSHA = Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Key components of our solution
- Review/definition of your medical standards and operating procedures
- Training and pre-employment medicals of your offshore staff
- Provision of offshore medical experts supported by our 24/7 medical assistance network
- Proprietary injury and illness case management
- Provision of Medical Evacuation Response Plan (MERP)
- Provision of 24/7 medical assistance as required in case of evacuation
- Clinic services in key offshore bases and the ability to develop solution upon request
- Consulting services (pandemic plan, site health review, installation medical gap analysis…)
- Provision of return to work advisory services
- Provision of telemedicine support services
- Provision of medical supply chain services