11 March 2022 marked two years since COVID-19 was officially declared as a global pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO). In recognition of this milestone, International SOS health and security experts are available to talk about the key learnings from the two years of COVID-19 as well as their outlook and predictions as it transitions into an endemic.
- Areas that need to be improved to help organisations manage a pandemic more effectively
- The importance of collaboration and recommendations for organisations on building confidence in the accuracy and appropriateness of pandemic information
- How credible expertise is critical for decision making around working arrangements, vaccine mandates, returning to offices or sites and how to protect vulnerable employees
- How infodemic and misinformation present challenges for organisations
- The evolution of variants and the role treatments and vaccines will play in future
- Future pandemics and potential diseases, particularly zoonotic diseases, are becoming more likely due to the warming climate, urbanisation, and deforestation
- The evolvement of travel environment
- How business travel will be impacted in the long-term following the pandemic
- The importance of tailored risk assessments and planning
- How the pandemic has clearly highlighted the need for flexibility with travel plans
- How crisis management has developed throughout the pandemic
- Discussion of findings from The International SOS Risk Outlook 2022
- Collaboration between different business functions to establish crisis management teams
For further information, please contact:
Group Head of PR & Communications, London
+44 7780 222292
About the International SOS Group of CompaniesThe International SOS Group of Companies is in the business of saving lives, protecting your global workforce from health and security threats. Wherever you are, we deliver customised health, security risk management and wellbeing solutions to fuel your growth and productivity. In the event of extreme weather, an epidemic or a security incident, we provide an immediate response providing peace of mind. Our innovative technology and medical and security expertise focus on prevention, offering real-time, actionable insights and on-the-ground quality delivery. We help protect your people, your organisation's reputation, as well as support your compliance reporting needs. By partnering with us, organisations can fulfil their Duty of Care responsibilities, while empowering business resilience, continuity and sustainability.
Founded in 1985, the International SOS Group, headquartered in London & Singapore, is trusted by more than 9,000 organisations, including the majority of the Fortune 500, as well as mid-size enterprises, governments, educational institutions and NGOs. 13,000 multicultural medical, security and logistics experts stand with you to provide support & assistance from over 1,200 locations in 90 countries, 24/7, 365 days.
To protect your workforce, we are at your fingertips: www.internationalsos.com