ARE YOU MEETING YOUR DUTY OF CARE OBLIGATIONS?
This means you are required to take all the necessary steps to ensure the physical and mental wellbeing of your people. An employer's Duty of Care can be based on several factors:
- Who is working - consider individual risk factors (e.g. assessment of pre-existing health conditions).
- Where they are working (e.g. different country laws and standards).
- What they are doing (e.g. working from home vs. working on a remote site, business travel vs. international assignment).
Most organisations will be operating in such a way that many of the above factors apply. This will increase the complexity of your Duty of Care to your employees. For example:
- The laws that apply to someone in their home country may change when they travel or work abroad.
- A COVID-19 vaccination and testing approach might not be defined in current local law, yet a policy is necessary for business continuity.
- The cultural perceptions in the employees' operating country differ from your corporate policies (e.g. application of gender / sexual orientation equality measures).
How does an employer navigate the requirements today and anticipate those of tomorrow?
Meeting your Duty of Care Obligations
Duty of Care Studies
Through our Foundation, International SOS created the world's first global Duty of Care benchmarking study, global framework, and return-on-prevention study.
The International SOS Foundation has published legal summaries by country. Understand the obligations you face as an employer in each location you are operating in.
Duty Of Care Awards & Summit
The International SOS Foundation created the world's first Duty of Care Awards and Summit.
ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL AND GOVERNANCE (ESG)
The advent of the COVID-19 pandemic is making ESG go mainstream. ESG is top of mind for the executives of global institutional investing firms (HBR, The Investor Revolution). Corporate leaders are under increasing pressure from shareholders for improved ESG performance. Delivering Duty of Care is an excellent way of demonstrating your organisation's performance.
WORKFORCE RESILIENCE: A VISION FROM LEADERS
Interviews are moderated by Cédric Fraissinet - General Manager Switzerland & Italy, International SOS – who is aiming at gathering key insights from these leaders into all dimensions of their workforce resilience.
WHY CHOOSE INTERNATIONAL SOS?
of the Fortune Global 100 have an International SOS Duty Of Care programme in place
of the Global 100, a ranking of the world's most sustainable corporations, are clients of International SOS
WHY PARTNER WITH INTERNATIONAL SOS?
Employer Duty of Care is the Foundation of All Our Services
Our Approach is Consultative
Our Services Are Tailored To Fit Your Organisation’s Needs