Occupational Health Clinics
Managing the physical, mental, and social wellbeing of your workforce is a challenge. This challenge can become overwhelming if you are also operating in places with harsh offshore or remote-site working conditions where the local health legislation is complex to interpret and manage.
These may include taking steps to avoid preventable illness or injuries related to work conditions, improve management of health issues within an occupational environment, provide easy access to health services and ensure compliance.
Our occupational health clinics are equipped to provide and maintain comprehensive access to medical care, to help you track environmental and situational risks, ensure your legislative compliance and meet stringent industry standards.
Key Features & Services
- Fit-for-work assessments, including pre-placement, periodical, exit medical and return-to-work examinations.
- Health surveillance services.
- Drug and alcohol screening conducted pre-deployment, at random, and/or due to a cause.
- Range of training, such as first aid education.
- Bespoke heath consulting services.
- TeleConsultation capabilities for remote occupational health assessments.
- Compliance with local and industry standards and regulations.
- Quality standards and management processes, with regular internal and external audits conducted.
- Multilingual capabilities.
- Referral management.