COVID-19 COUNSELLING SUPPORT HOTLINE
MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT FOR YOUR WORKFORCE DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Improving resilience for your people and business operations.
During times of uncertainty and challenging events, employee mental health can be severely affected as we continue to face high levels of stress and anxiety:
- Your people managers may need additional coaching to better mentor and motivate their teams.
- Working parents are dealing with balancing work from home, while helping their children with school work.
- And families are stepping in as carers to their elderly loved ones.
There are clear psychological impacts that employees can suffer from, such as work-family conflicts, concerns over future employment, strains on personal relationships, and concerns over loved ones who are directly affected by the disease. If left unaddressed, these can lead to lower workforce productivity and efficiency.
HOW OUR SOLUTION WORKS
Our Critical Incident Support Hotline can be stood up as a short-term counselling line for your entire workforce for up to two months. Existing International SOS clients can activate the service within a matter of days.
The Hotline is answered by a qualified counsellor, with the support of our 24/7 Assistance Centres. The service can also be used as a transition solution if you are considering an International Employee Assistance Programme (IEAP) for your people in the long-term.
Key service benefits:
- 24/7 direct access to a professional counsellor via phone, SMS, or email
- Available in more than 30 languages including English, French, Mandarin, Dutch, Indonesian Bahasa, and Portuguese
- In-the-moment support (over the phone) for those who are dealing with the immediate issues relating to the event
- All calls include a risk check screening to determine the emotional state of the caller
- Unlimited support for managers via Manager Assist / HR consultation (email initiation, with call back from specialist management counsellor)
- Education flyers for internal promotion - provided in multiple languages with details of access points