In this new series we spotlight in on the countries where you our clients have operations, offices, employees, travellers and assignees. We kick off the series with the US as this is where our clients have most employees and operational exposure.
This webinar is part of the country spotlight series, the first stop being the United States of America. Our experts will discuss geopolitics, security and medical concerns and will look at emerging issues, upcoming significant events, as well as climate related concerns and workplace incidents.
- Firearm crime & other crime trends
- Election 2024 risks
- Vulnerability to right / left & issue-based activism
- Climate, seasonal and weather related risks
- Dr Myles Druckman, Regional Medical Director, Americas
- Julian Moro, Regional Security Director, Americas
- James Robertson, Security Director, ANZ & Pacific
Sign up for your countries of interest or the series.