Webinar | Europe: Business Travel 2021: Smooth sailing or a bumpy road ahead?
The rapid administration and rollout of the COVID-19 vaccines is having a profound impact on international travel. Although COVID-19 vaccinations are helping to enable travel, it has further emphasised the complexities organisations and travellers need to consider.
Join our upcoming 45min webinar on 15 September at 14:00 BST | 15:00 CEST where our experts Dr Anthony Renshaw and Gautier Porot will evaluate:
- Outlook & update on both domestic and international travel
- Digital COVID-19 health certificates and implications for travel
- Health and security interventions in the new travel environment (COVID-19 Testing, Vaccines, Travel Restrictions & Quarantine)
- A robust travel policy to ensure Duty of Care
- Q & A from guest speakers