COVID-19 Webinar | Return to office planning: Vaccines, Workplace Activism and Natural Disasters
As we inch closer to a COVID-19 norm, organisations need to plan for what that new norm is for them, their business and employees. We will reflect on what has been a busy week in Melbourne with lockdowns, violent protests and earthquakes and discuss from an employee safety and wellbeing standpoint what needs to be in place for an organisation to run a robust work from anywhere programme.
Occupational Health Medical Director Jane Muir, and Security Director James Robertson will debate:
- Doherty modelling, what it means for return to operations/ offices, future lockdowns
- What should companies be doing to get ready to return to operations?
- How your company’s vaccination position fits into return to office?
- Rapid antigen tests, what role will they play?
- How does vaxxed employee’s vs non vaxxed play into your planning?
- Working from anywhere: how to meet my duty of care when there are lockdowns, protests & earthquakes
- Workplace policies & workforce activism
- As borders open how do we plan for return to travel and staff extended leave to hot spot & high-risk lockdown destinations?
Lastly we will touch on how your digital tools can assist with contact tracing, welfare checks and lockdown outreach
Submit the form to save your seat and send in your questions for our speakers.