Webinar | Business travel 2021: Smooth sailing or a bumpy road ahead?
What do vaccine passports mean for your (future) travellers? How will the new travel environment impact your business continuity? What risks will your travellers face in this new reality?
The new travel environment is becoming more complex by the day. As a manager or a traveller, how can you prepare for this constantly changing travel environment?
Join our upcoming webinar on 25 March where our Health and Security experts will evaluate what travel looks like in a post-pandemic environment.
The agenda for the webinar includes:
- European COVID-19 situation update
- Outlook on both domestic and international travel (how to prepare and what to expect)
- Health and security interventions in the new travel environment (COVID-19 Testing, Vaccines, Travel Restrictions & Quarantine)
- Duty of Care for travellers amidst COVID-19
- Business travel case studies
- Q & A
If you cannot join live, you can request the recording.