Webinar | Malaysia situation update: Vaccine development & Digital passes
The arrival of a vaccine is no longer a question of if, but when and how. Even as we await this silver lining, Malaysia continues weathering the pandemic. With daily cases at a record high, a State of Emergency has been declared along with the re-imposed Movement Control Order (MCO 2.0). As attention turns to vaccination, businesses are raising questions of its development progress, efficacy, and deployment plans. Another key subject is the use of digital passes as verification for COVID-19 vaccination, and how companies can begin incorporating it for their workforce as we look forward to returning to operations and travel.
To cast light on the latest development of vaccines and digital passes, we are pleased to have Dr Chan Yanjun, Medical Director for Malaysia and James Robertson, Security Director, Australasia from International SOS. During this live webinar, they will provide the latest updates and advice on:
- Malaysia & ASEAN Countries COVID-19 situation update
- Vaccine development status & deployment plans in Malaysia
- Impact of MCO on Mental Health & Chronic Illness
- Digital Passes - Verification of COVID-19 Vaccination Status
- Return to Operations and Resumption of Travel