Webinar | Hong Kong - Singapore Travel Bubble: All you need to Know
People in Singapore and Hong Kong will be allowed to fly between the two cities very soon, with both governments already reaching an agreement to establish its first travel bubble. Travellers finally have a corridor that will not be subjected to quarantine and limited itineraries, although a negative COVID-19 test is strictly required.
However, new opportunity comes with new risk. We need to be equipped with the new skills to protect our workforce. The webinar will include topics such as:
- Why was the Travel Bubble established? (Definition, Trade-Off, Employer’s duty)
- What’s inside the HK-SG Travel Bubble (Outbreak situation update, Key regulations and restrictions)
- How to strengthen the travellers’ resilience to ride over the risks (Travel Policy Review, Logistics: testing and certificate, Training: Do’s & Don’ts during the trip)
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is best suited for professionals responsible for policy formulation, human resources management and travel management, including:
- HR Practitioners
- Travel & Risk Managers
- Business Continuity Planners
- Operation/ People Managers
Join our health and security experts in this webinar as they cover what you need to know about the travel bubble, regulations and reminders.