Webinar | Coronavirus (COVID-19): Returning to Business Travel
For many organisations, the ability to cross borders is essential for fulfilling existing contractual commitments and maintaining business continuity.
Join our LIVE webinar where our medical and security experts will provide their assessment on the challenges of resuming business travel and what organisations can expect in the short and longer term.
The session will cover:
- Situation update: What we now know about COVID-19 and preparedness for a second wave
- What are the main factors that should be considered as part of your risk assessment for resuming business travel
- What could the future travel experience look like - health questionnaires, screening, immunisation, health passports and more
- Exacerbated and emerging security risks resulting from COVID-19
- Practical measures and guidance - how can International SOS support you?