Based on the most common questions that have been addressed by our clients during the last days and hours, our travel security experts Natacha Crnjanski - Regional Information Manager, Europe and James Wood - Regional Security Manager, Europe have prepared a recorded Q&A to inform and advise you on the situation and support accessible to you:
- Why are we keeping the low travel risk rating for France?
- What impact is there on travel within the broader EU / Schengen Region?
- Should we take different security precautions if we travel to France now?
- How to balance International SOS and Control Risks advice with our company travel policy?
- How did International SOS and Control Risks help in this situation?
For the latest information and advice, members are advised to:
- Download the Assistance App and register to email alerts
- Review the Travel Security updates on Travel Security Online
- Call their Assistance Center