It is a big world out there. Luckily, our Scholastic Traveller programME can reach every part of it.
Years ago, studying abroad meant travelling to well-known locations. But with today’s curriculum, students, teachers, and staff are travelling to more remote and challenging environments. Places where other scholastic travel programmes will not be much help. With International SOS, no matter where you are in the world, our Scholastic Traveller programme will always have you covered.
The Scholastic Traveller programme from International SOS provides coverage for US and non-US academic related travellers and their families on short-term study-related trips abroad for up to one year.
Scholastic Traveller benefits include:
- An online portal to help you prepare for your trip abroad
- A mobile app to access our services and alerts on the go
- 27 Assistance Centres worldwide
- Extensive network of qualified, vetted and certified providers
- $1million coverage for medical evacuation, repatriation, and repatriation of mortal remains
For non-USA students, scholars, and their families with a qualifying student visa on short-term study-related trips to the USA for up to one year we offer our Visitor USA program.
- $75,000 medical evacuation
- $25,000 repatriation to principal country of residence
- $20,000 repatriation of mortal remains