You pulled up roots to work abroad. You do not need to pull out your hair looking for quality medical care or assistance.
Sometimes the hardest part of working or living abroad is finding a doctor, dentist, or even a pharmacist near you that you can feel comfortable with. At International SOS we understand, and that’s why in addition to our 26 Assistance Centres, we operate a worldwide network of providers covering every area of medicine.
All providers are personally vetted and certified to ensure that they will give our expatriates and their families the highest quality healthcare.
Additional benefits available to International SOS members:
- An online portal to help you prepare for your trip abroad
- A mobile app to access our services and alerts on the go
- 26 Assistance Centres worldwide
- Extensive network of qualified, vetted and certified providers
- $1million coverage for medical evacuation, repatriation, and repatriation of mortal remains
- $100,000 security evacuation coverage