2017 GLOBAL DUTY OF CARE AWARDS: NOW OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS
New Categories and Prestigious Judging Panel Announced
- Thought Leadership
- Resilient Care
- Remote Healthcare (new category)
- Return on Investment for Travel Risk Mitigation (new category)
- Ambassador of Duty of Care (individual) (new category)
- German Mittelstand: Duty of Care Programme (new category; German based companies)
|1.||Head of Awards Jury: Dr Walter Eichenfdorf||Deputy Director General||German Social Accident Insurance DGUV|
|2.||Nick Allan||CEO||Control Risks Europe and Africa|
|3.||Brian Friedman||Founder||The Forum for Expatriate Management (FEM)|
|4.||Linda Kromjong||Secretary-General||International Organisation of Employers (IOE)|
|5.||Dr Alexander Mahnke||Chairman||German Risk and Insurance Association (GVNW)|
|6.||Kevin Myers CBE||President||International Association of Labour Inspection (IALI)|
|7.||Kathy Seabrook, CSP (US), FFIOSH (US), EuroSHM||President Elect||The American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)|
|8.||Dr Andrew Sharman||CEO||RyderMarshSharman|
|9.||Dr Jukka Takala||President||International Commission of Occupational Health|
|10.||Louis Wustemann||Managing Editor||Regulatory Magazines and Journals, LexisNexis, UK|
One winner will be chosen and presented an award for each of the nine categories. Winners will be announced at the awards gala dinner and summit on Thursday, 29 June 2017 at the Maritim Pro Arte Hotel, Berlin, Germany.
Information for Entering the Global Duty of Care Awards;
- Organisations and individuals may download the nomination form here. Entries may be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The awards entry period closes on Friday, 10 March 2017.
- The awards shortlist announcement will be on Monday, 10 April, 2017.
About International SOS Foundation - Ambassadors for Duty of Care
The International SOS Foundation is an independent, non-profit organisation, established in 2011 with registered charity status. The International SOS Foundation commissions and shares research and best practice for a greater understanding and mitigation of risks in areas of Duty of Care for the global workforce. Key topics supported via thought-leadership programmes are: risk management, sustainability, prevention and work health. For more information: www.internationalsosfoundation.org