Primary and Emergency Care Clinics
Language barriers and inadequate local healthcare can impact your workforce and their family members. Availability of a reliable and high quality healthcare partner in countries with developing healthcare is critical.
With International SOS clinics, you can easily ensure you meet the most common medical needs your employees will face, from the routine to the emergency and in a cost-effective manner. Every clinic offers primary care services, many complement this with diagnostic care and specialist care: including gynaecology, obstetrics, paediatrics, ophthalmology, physical therapy, and 24/7 emergency care.
Key Features & Services:
- World-class quality standards and management processes, including ISO 9000 certification.
- Families' health needs are dealt with as a matter of routine, with 24/7 on-call capabilities to manage any health emergencies.
- On-site international-standard pharmacy at all clinics.
- Capability of stabilising patients prior to evacuations.
- Seamless integration with our 24/7 Assistance Centres for clinic-access information and advice, as well as emergency medical services.
- TeleConsultation capabilities to access clinical expertise remotely.
- Multilingual capability.