The heart of International SOS services in Russia is our assistance centre located in Moscow. It provides integrated support for medical and non-medical assistance throughout Russia. We offer personalised services for individual travellers, their families, and corporations of all sizes. Our clients come from a range of industries including energy, mining and large-scale construction, banking and finance, aviation and maritime, government and public sector, and non-governmental organisations.
In cooperation with our global network, we coordinate services for Russian travellers who need assistance outside their home country and for expatriates living in Russia. We provide customised assistance programs for insurance companies in Russia, and we have also developed a cashless provider network in the Eastern Mediterranean to help us deliver a high level of customer service and convenience to our clients. All of our services are available on a 24-hour basis. We provide the fastest possible response time for emergency evacuations across the region.
Our remote site services include:
- Medical staffing – national and expatriate medical staff for long- or short-term positions
- Specialised consulting services – to assess medical risks and evaluate local healthcare facilities in order to develop a medical management plan for the location
- First-aid training and advanced care courses
- Medical procurement services
- Medical services and general consulting
- Medical equipment rental, up to and including a full site clinic
- Medical management and cost containment
Services through our assistance centre are available in Russian, English, German, and French. We regularly support VIP and sporting events in our community. At weekends throughout the year, we provide these events with a fully equipped first-aid station and medical staff on standby to deal with minor and more serious injuries.
For further information, please contact us.
Click here for directions to the Moscow Assistance Centre.