Whether you are living in Vietnam, visiting, or traveling through Hanoi and HCMC, our clinic doors are open 24 hours a day, 365 days per year with doctors always on duty. Our medical team is comprised of expatriate and national doctors, specialists, nurses, dentists and medical consultants. From routine healthcare services to medical emergencies, our experienced team provides a wide range of primary and family health care services. The International SOS clinics have been in operation since 1989, and are testament to the quality of service we provide to our customers here in Vietnam.
We have a network of doctors and hospitals in 38 provinces throughout Vietnam, so help really is just a phone call away.
The International SOS medical team of expatriate and national doctors and nurses provide:
- Family general practice consultations
- A comprehensive range of vaccinations
- An in-house pharmacy managed by a pharmacist
- Gynecological consultations and assessments
- Prenatal and postnatal care
- Pediatric Care
- Onsite laboratory and radiology facilities
Emergency Medical Care services and facilities include:
- On-site emergency team on duty 24-hours a day
- Fully equipped emergency rooms complete with electronic monitoring and resuscitation equipment.
- Coordination of emergency evacuations and repatriations through our established Global Alarm Center Network.
- 24-hour diagnostic services.
- House Call Service
Health Screening and Wellness Checks
International SOS provides comprehensive medical examinations for individual, corporate, government and non-governmental organizations requirements including:
- Wellness checks with appropriate protocols for age and gender.
- General health screening.
- Pre-employment health screening.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Immigration health screening for visa requirements.
- Adoption screening.
- Occupational Health consultancy and surveys.
- Work permit health checks for expatriate staff as requested by the Vietnamese government.
V-Care provides employers with a comprehensive health care solution for national Vietnamese staff. Employers can create a customized primary health care solution, depending on the level of care they are looking to provide their staff.
Our staff are multilingual, and languages spoken include Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
For more information on any of our services, please call us.