Fortune global Forum
About International SOS
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security risk services company. We care for clients across the globe, from more than 850 locations in 92 countries.
Our expertise is unique: More than 11,000 employees are led by 1,400 doctors and 200 security specialists. Teams work night and day to protect our members.
We pioneer a range of preventive programs strengthened by our in-country expertise. We deliver unrivaled emergency assistance during
We are passionate about helping clients put ‘Duty of Care’ into practice. With us, multinational corporate clients, governments and NGOs can mitigate risks for their people working remotely or overseas.
For more information on International SOS, click here.
About FORTUNE Global Forum
Since 1995, the FORTUNE Global Forum has convened the CEOs of the world’s biggest companies on the emerging frontiers of global business. The 2015 program will help CEOs navigate their organizations through an era of accelerated change amid trends that are altering the fundamental structure and relationships of large global companies.
The 2015 FORTUNE Global Forum will draw upon the entrepreneurial spirit of Silicon Valley to explore the implications of disruptive technology trends for the
For more information on FORTUNE Global Forum, visit the event website here.
Compact Travel Kit
International SOS is providing a compact travel kit to all 2015 FORTUNE Global Forum attendees. It contains a few items that travelers commonly need, but can be hard to find in some parts of the world, including:
- 2 alcohol swabs - use to cleanse wounds and kill bacteria.
- 1 antacid packet - use to help relieve heartburn or indigestion.
- 2 antiseptic wipes - use to cleanse wounds and help eliminate the worry of cross contamination due to their single-use design. Alcohol-free.
- 5 band aids - use to protect a small wound or scrape from friction, bacteria, damage or dirt.
- 1 door stop - use to prevent the door from being opened from the outside. Useful when travelling to remote or non-secure locations.
- 1 hand sanitizer - provides on the go protection with no need for soap or water.
- 1 tweezers - useful to remove debris from skin and wounds such as dirt and splinters.
- 1 ibuprofen packet - used to treat pain and fever.
Click here for more information on travel kits available through International SOS.