Double-charged by the continuous drive in China’s Belt & Road initiative and Saudi Arabia's "Saudi 2030 Vision", it is expected to see growing Chinese investment activities in Saudi Arabia, particularly in the Oil and Gas (O&G) industry. However, with the unique, remote and high-risk operation environment in the O&G context along with stringent Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) compliance requirements, Chinese O&G investors are facing workforce occupational health, medical and employee wellbeing challenges.
In light of this, we are delighted to invite Dr Vladimir Karpenko, International SOS Senior Medical Advisor based in Saudi Arabia, and Dr Vincent Yue, International SOS Medical Director of Corporate Solutions based in China, to share expert advice in managing workforce medical risks, occupation health and wellbeing in the O&G industry in Saudi Arabia.
Topics to cover:
- Medical risk overview and key health challenges in Saudi Arabia.
- Occupational health consideration and compliance requirements in the oil & gas industry.
- Case Study: How International SOS supports O&G Companies to keep their workforce healthy.
- What medical and assistance infrastructure is needed to support your business continuity in KSA.
- International SOS capabilities in-country to support your operations.