In this webinar our experts explored the Climate Change & Health forecast for the new year, helping your organisation navigate the increasing health risks, such as climate change and other forces, with wide ranging impacts.
- Dr Myles Druckman, Regional Medical Director, Americas
- Holly McGurk, Security Director, Information & Analysis, North, West & Central Africa
- Dr Chris van Straten, Global Health Advisor, Clinical Governance
This webinar was part of a deep dive series, unpacking each of International SOS' top 5 predictions for the year ahead. Our other sessions include:
- Travel Risk Webinar - 26 Apr - 2PM SYD | 2PM LON
Plan for the unplannable – travellers want more support.
- Mental Health Webinar - 23 May - 2PM SYD | 2PM LON
Workforce wellbeing, and introducing the happy at work equation (A+B+C)-D.
- Intelligence Webinar - 21 June - 2PM SYD | 2PM LON
Timely, accurate, trusted, actionable – the power of intelligence & analysis in decision making.