1. Overview of the global and China’s COVID-19 situation and policies for the resumption of work and production in some parts of China
2. Common questions and practical suggestions on safe operation and production of enterprises in the context of the current epidemic
• How can companies tailor their risk management strategies to ensure compliance while meeting employee health and operational needs?
• How to understand and communicate the risk and epidemic information for local employees timely?
• How to deal with the outbreak and lockdown in the workplace or factory?
• How to normalise the management of employees' physical and mental health, especially the increasingly prominent mental health needs?
3. Online Q&A
Speaker: Dr Neil Hu, Medical Director of Medical Services, International SOS China