International SOS has a strong presence in the United Arab Emirates, with two offices located in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and an assistance center in Dubai.
Our Dubai office is the regional headquarters for the EEMEA, incorporating East Europe, Russia, the Caspian Region, Central Asia, the Middle East, Northwest and sub-Saharan Africa.
The Dubai assistance center offers invaluable regional assistance expertise and capabilities to all members and clients living in or visiting the region. Our comprehensive range of services in the United ArabMore recently, the Dubai assistance center was opened in January 2009. It offers invaluable regional assistance expertise and capabilities to all members and clients living in or visiting the region. Our comprehensive range of services in the United Arab Emirates include:
- medical and travel assistance
- emergency medical evacuations
- travel security advice and assistance
- online travel risk management services such as corporate traveller tracking and client-company travel risk portals
- global medical services (including remote site medical and clinical services)
- medical consulting to corporate and industrial clients
- occupational health services (including fit for work programs, emergency medical training courses, vaccination programs, occupational health consulting and occupational health staffing)
- pandemic preparedness planning
We provide services to clients from a range of industries including energy, mining and large-scale construction, aviation and maritime, banking and financial services, government and the public sector and non-governmental organisations, as well as personal travelers.
Please contact us to learn more about International SOS services.