Webinar | Vietnam | Beyond COVID-19: Safe Return to Worksite for Your Workforce
As Vietnam moves into the next phase of COVID-19 response, organisations need to navigate through the disruption and take responsibility to minimise the impacts of COVID-19 pandemic on their business continuity. Therefore, management teams are ought to create safe workplace in order to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of your workforce upon returning to work.
Together with our subject matter experts, Dr Phi Truong Hoang Phu, Medical Director Vietnam, Danny Leong, Commercial Director for Vietnam & Cambodia and Joyce Wong, Regional HR Director for South East Asia will be sharing insights and advices on the following topics:
- COVID-19 situational update
- Government guidelines on the new way of working
- Best practices & case studies on return to worksite
- Create a safe workplace from HR practitioner's perspective
- Importance of physical & mental health in the workplace