Webinar | The New Normality: Return to India
India is one of the strong growth markets in Asia. The bilateral trade volume between India and Germany in 2019 was around 21.3 billion euros, which is around 18 percent higher than in the previous year. However, the emerging market is particularly hard hit by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In our current web meeting, our experts from India and Germany explain how international companies can deal with the situation in India and what the "new normality" looks like for international, but also local employees in India.
- What about travel restrictions and quarantine regulations?
- How do you assess the current health care in view of the so-called containment zones (areas with high COVID-19 infection rates)?
- How is the security situation on site to be assessed?
- How can you prepare and protect your employees?
- And how can International SOS support you?
The web meeting will be held partly in German and partly in English. Afterwards we will be happy to provide you with the complete set of slides in German
At the end of the web meeting you will have the opportunity to ask questions. You can also send us your questions in advance by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cannot attend but would like to receive the recording of the web meeting, please register as well. The recording will be sent to you by e-mail.
For more information about International SOS, please visit www.internationalsos.de.
We look forward to your feedback and participation in the web meeting!