Webinar | Practical Advice: What a robust travel programme looks like with Qantas CHO
With recent Federal Government announcements around the reopening of our borders and home quarantine arrangements, organisations are preparing to return to travel and dusting off their travel risk management policies and programmes.
To support an effective and safe return to travel, this is event three in our four-part webinar series with special guest Dr Ian Hosegood, Group Chief Health Officer at Qantas will look at:
• How does travel risk management and Duty of Care look like in a COVID-19 world?
• What is the latest Government thinking in relation to our international borders and home quarantine arrangements
• What is the role the company will play in regards to home quarantine?
• I have many international staff who want to see family and friends. How do I plan for remote working abroad and the new phenomenon of Workcation?
• What is the new ISO standard 31030 - Managing Travel Risks – Guidance for Organisations?
• How does a best practice travel programme look like in real life?