Webinar | GBTA: Keeping Business Travellers Happy Healthy and Engaged At Home and Away
Webinar | Keeping Business Travellers Happy Healthy and Engaged At Home and Away
In recent years we have seen an increased climate of international business travellers and organisations wanting to understand the psychological impacts of business travel, and to implement mitigation measures to promote the mental well-being of this critical part of the workforce.
Experts will explore tools on how best to support your international business travellers.
At the end of the session, participants should be able to:
- Understand why mental illness poses such significant risks within the business traveller landscape
- Understand that mental illness transcends all demographics and why
- Better understand the relationship between business travel and:
- Understanding of an organisation’s Duty of Care obligations with regards to this issue
- Have some practical tips or tools for your organisation to consider to best support the mental well-being of your travellers
Regional Vice President
Dr. Rachel Lewis CPsychol
Associate Professor in Occupational Psychology, Kingston Business School
Dr. Rodrigo Rodriguez-Fernandez
Global Medical Director for Non-Communicable Disease and Workplace Wellness