Europe and Americas | Learn about the Duty of Care Awards
ASIA-PACIFIC WEBINAR: 21 February 2017 @ 07:00 Los Angeles / 10:00 New York City / 15:00 London / 16:00 Berlin
The Duty of Care Awards recognise organisations that make their employees' Duty of Care a priority and have achieved high standards in managing travel risks their international travellers face.
Join Dr. Walter Eichendorf, Head Judge for the Duty of Care Awards, and the International SOS Foundation to better understand how your organisation can be recognised for putting your employees' health, safety, and security first.
During the webinar we will discuss:
- The concept of Duty of Care: Protecting mobile employees, workers and assignees
- International SOS Foundation: What we do, key research education and thought leadership
- The Duty of Care Awards: What these are, nine categories and how to enter
- Guidelines and what makes a good entry.
- Dr Walter Eichendorf, Head Judge- Duty of Care Awards; Deputy Director, DGUV
- Dr Julian Eyears, Medical Director, Occupational Health, International SOS
- Rebecca Hackworth, Communications, International SOS Foundation