Europe | Webinar: How to communicate with your local and mobile workforce in case of an incident?
When a critical event occurs, time is very precious. According to the study 2018 Business Impact of Travel Risks*, the top 3 challenges for organisations when a crisis happens are: (1) accessing to the right information, (2) communicating with employees and (3) locating staff. Having the right tools in place to mitigate the risk becomes essential.
This joint webinar brings together industry-leading experts International SOS and Everbridge to address how organisations can effectively locate and communicate with their local and mobile workforce, using a real case scenario.
Participants will learn about:
- How to address these 3 challenges during a Natural Disaster incident with a real example
- What is the best practice in critical event management
- How is the technology supporting you in managing a crisis
- Philip Pate - Director, Everbridge
- James Wood - Security Director, International SOS and Control Risks