Canberra | CAPA Canberra Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit
Through a combination of keynote presentations, hard stats, panels and interactive sessions, the agenda is designed to affect issues and needs that affect the aviation and travel industry on a national level. Among the highlights include the Department of Finance’s keynote on the WoAG’s centralised travel programme, panel discussions on key aviation access issues such as the common border across the Trans Tasman market, and insights on the future of travel mobility.
Topics at the event include:
- Big Picture Keynote: CAPA Aviation Outlook
- Airport innovation and the future of mobility
- Delta’s transformation story
- WoAG - Driving cost efficiencies through a centralised travel programme
- Accommodation outlook for Canberra in 2018
- Travel and aviation outlook for the Trans-Tasman market and beyond
- New payment solutions in market and their role in making the payment process invisible
- Duty of care roundtable: traveller profiles and programs are changing
- Digital mobility and frictionless travel: opportunities and implications
- Supporting the next generation of travel: How are airlines and airports innovating to personalise and streamline the traveller’s journey?