Auckland | New Zealand CAPA Summit
AUCKLAND | NEW ZEALAND CAPA
The CAPA New Zealand Aviation Summit & CAPA New Zealand Corporate Travel Summit will gather 200+ aviation and corporate travel experts including CEOs from airlines and airports across New Zealand and the Pacific Islands plus a selection of leaders serving the region.
The Summit delivers end to end knowledge and networking experience for the aviation and travel industry, attracting players from across the entire travel ecosystem - from airlines, airports and hoteliers through to intermediaries and travel managers.
This is a must attend for those seeking to learn from, network and collaborate with today’s travel industry leaders.
Key topics include:
- Big picture aviation outlook and key airline industry developments
- Key airlines industry developments, including the development of new business models and new aircraft technologies
- Aviation and airport infrastructure and capacity challenges
- How does New Zealand as a destination attract consistent year round airline capacity?
- Competitive state of play on the Trans Tasman route and implications for consumers
- The evolution of JV, alliances and partnerships and impact on the New Zealand aviation market
- Supply and demand forecast for hotels
- Digitisation, personalisation and mobilisation of travel
- Role of alternative payments in reducing costs and enhancing seamless mobility
- Impact of technologies such as AI, machine learning, block-chain
- Balancing the needs of the modern business traveller with program objectives and policies
- Role of travel as a procurement category