Online live event | VDMA's Back to Travel: Focus on Mexico (German)
Mexico has become an increasingly important market for mechanical engineers from Germany in recent years. In one and a half hours, experts from VDMA, International SOS and Control Risks will provide you with information about traveling to and health and safety in Mexico during the COVID-19 crisis.
On the agenda:
- Current entry regulations
- New border regime between the USA and Mexico
- COVID-19 measures in place
- Development of the pandemic in the country
- Situation in the health sector
- Impact of the pandemic on the security situation
- Travelling safely in Mexico
In the discussion:
- Gabriele Welcker-Clemens, VDMA Foreign Trade and Investment
- Dr. Stefan Esser, International SOS
- Arik Kotkowski, Control Risks
Monika Hollacher, VDMA Foreign Trade
The event is exclusively for VDMA members and participation is free of charge.