Webinar | The new normal: Return to Russia
Germany is Russia's most important trading partner after China, as confirmed by the Federal Foreign Office. According to the German Chamber of Commerce Abroad, 5000 German companies are active in Russia, spread far across the country. In addition there are 500 Austrian companies.
At present, most foreigners are banned from entering Russia and the granting of visas to German citizens remains largely suspended. All authorised travellers, for example technical specialists, must comply with strict entry regulations. These include a negative polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test, which is carried out no more than 72 hours before arrival or within 72 hours of arrival. Many posted workers are still in the country since before the crisis.
- How can organisations deal with the restrictions? What is the "new normality" for international, but also local employees in Russia?
- What about travel restrictions to the Russian Federation and within the country?
- How is the current health care system to be assessed given the large regional differences in COVID-19 cases?
- What is the security situation on the ground?
- How can International SOS support?
- Dr Maria Doronkina, Coordinating Doctor, Russia and Kazakhstan
- Martin Bauer, Regional Security Manager, Germany & Austria
- Nicolas Sommer, General Manager, Russia & Kazakhstan region
At the end of the web meeting you have the opportunity to ask questions. You are also welcome to send us your questions in advance by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will then be happy to provide you with the complete set of slides.
If you cannot attend but would like to receive the recording of the web meeting, please register as well. The recording will be sent to you by e-mail afterwards.
We look forward to your feedback and participation in our web meeting!