Webinar | COVID-19: Papua New Guinea Situation and Capability Update
Papua New Guinea has now recorded 333 cases of COVID-19 in the last 32 days. The capital, Port Moresby, along with the provinces including Central, Western Province, Morobe, West Sepik, Southern Highlands, New Ireland, East New Britain, Eastern Highlands, Milne Bay and the Autonomous Region of Bougainville have all now seen confirmed cases. The National Pandemic Response Controller has outlined that the new cases are linked to community transmission and a cluster of cases at a mine site.
The current COVID-19 pandemic has had significant impact on the world. This crisis highlights the need for organisations to keep their workforce healthy and safe and has exposed the complexities of coordinating the movement of people during a period of severe restrictions. With international border closures and logistical challenges, how do you ensure that you are able to support your people?
Join us for a special edition webinar on Wednesday, 26 August, as our medical and logistics experts from PNG and Australia will discuss:
- PNG COVID-19 situation update
- Evacuations & repatriations during a crisis
- Port Moresby Clinic & Services update
- Dr Shane Stockil - Medical Director, PNG
- Ryan Pambuan - Clinic Manager, Port Moresby
- Rachel Groenhout - GM Assistance, Australasia
- Dr Mauro Zambron - Regional Medical Director, Assistance