Webinar | Challenges in the offshore world in times of COVID-19
For organisations with offshore operations, managing the COVID-19 outbreak on site presents a number of unique and significant challenges. In the confined spaces of these operations, the virus can spread quickly and a proactive approach is critical to minimising the impact on both your people and your project.
During this live webinar, we'll be sharing some of the specific and complex challenges that organisations with offshore operations have faced amidst COVID-19 and how we have supported them to react and respond.
The session will cover:
- An outline of the challenges faced when COVID-19 strikes an offshore site
- Potential impact of these challenges on health & safety - isolation and quarantine on and offshore, contact tracing, medical supplies
- Impact of COVID-19 in countries of overwhelmed health systems - including other health issues
- Navigating national regulations and movement restrictions
- How International SOS can support
- Case study: A drilling company in Mexico
We will conclude with a Q&A session from the audience.