There is a need for organizations to better understand how to mitigate travel risks for their mobile workforce.
PAS 3001:2016 Travelling for work – Responsibilities of an organization for health, safety and security – Code of Practice advises organizations on how to address and manage the health, safety and security risks posed to their employees who are travelling for work.
- Reduce costly interruptions to business activities
- Allow for the development of new opportunities which could have otherwise been lost
- Generate a positive return on investment
- Reduce exposure to criminal liability and reputational damage, while enhancing corporate image
- Improve worker motivation through a safe and healthy working environment
All organizations with travellers, whether they are workers, volunteers or contractors, subcontractors or students, can benefit from implementing the practices outlined in PAS 3001.
Purchase PAS 3001:2016 from BSI at http://shop.bsigroup.com/pas3001