International SOS membership provides medical, security and travel advice, and emergency help, 24/7 worldwide.
Using your membership is easy. You can either log in to "Members Login" on our website with you membership number (shown on the front of your International SOS membership card) or call your nearest assistance center. To obtain your membership card, please contact your organization's program administrator.
If you do not know your membership number, call your nearest assistance center and we can help locate it for you.
When should you use your membership?
1) Before you leave, prepare yourself:
- Access accurate, updated information at http://www.internationalsos.com/. View country guides and online medical and security reports, and sign up for email alerts
- Call an assistance center for pre-travel information (i.e. vaccination, required medications and travel security concerns).
2) While abroad, stay healthy, safe and secure. Contact us when you:
- Need health, safety and security advice
- Must speak with an experienced, Western-trained doctor or security specialist
- Need a local doctor or other provider credentialed by our medical staff
- Require supplies of medication or equipment
- Need assistance due to the loss of travel documents or legal advice.
3) In an emergency, call us immediately to:
- Arrange for medical transportation or care
- Coordinate medical fees, when approved
- Monitor your condition and provide advice
- Evacuate you to a center of medical excellence if local care is inadequate
- Provide help if your safety is at risk
- Contact your family.