Medical membership provides your organization with medical advice, assistance and evacuation services - a safety net for traveling employees and expatriates worldwide. At the core of our services is a comprehensive, members-only website and network of assistance centers staffed by doctors, nurses and logistics experts who can respond to any medical emergency.
Members simply need to call us or log into our website to access essential medical, personal safety and global travel information. Members can also receive automated medical email alerts when critical advice changes.
While abroad, we can help your employees with any medical concern and:
- provide 24/7 medical information, advice and reassurance
- give access to International SOS clinics with world-class facilities and medical care in developing markets
- help with medical appointments
- arrange guarantee of payment from your company's insurance provider for medical expenses
- procure medication and medical equipment
- help your employees with their travel plans - from extending a visa to getting further vaccinations, replacing lost credit cards or referring them to a lawyer or an interpreter
Help in an emergency
If your employees require emergency medical care, we can:
- deploy an ambulance and make arrangements to take them to the nearest hospital or clinic
- monitor their condition to ensure appropriate provision of medical care
- evacuate them to a center of medical excellence - or repatriate them
- coordinate travel arrangements for the patient's family
- arrange repatriation of mortal remains in the event of a fatality.