Our medical staffing services are tailored to meet the needs of clients operating in various locations; e.g. where medical infrastructure is limited, in remote areas away from habitation, or in clients' offices and factories. We can help staff these sites with appropriate medical personnel to provide primary healthcare, emergency medical support or occupational health services.
We count over 33% of our employees as medical professionals - emergency trained physicians, general practitioners, Advanced Life Support (ALS) medics or paramedics and nurses. According to your requirements, our staff have the appropriate qualifications, experience and spoken language skills to integrate with your team. Our medical professionals do not work alone-- they have access to other medical colleagues in our global assistance centers who support them, and receive continuing medical training every year.
Our medical staffing solutions are scalable - from a single paramedic position to a full medical team supported by specialist physicians, nurses and administrators. We specialize in:
- Emergency medicine
- Primary healthcare
- Infectious disease/tropical medicine
- Occupational health
- Public health
- Medical consultancy
Medical staffing services from International SOS include:
- Support in the coordination of medical evacuations
- Full clinic management including maintenance of patient records, supplies and pharmaceuticals
- Site reporting, (e.g. number and type of medical cases managed), clinic attendance rates and disease trends
- Preventative medical activities that include health and hygiene inspections and the development of site health plans